Monday 8 April 2013

American Top Speaker, Wille Jolley, adopts Prince Joshua Oyeniyi as First Nigerian Protege

Wiilie Jolley adopting Prince Oyeniyi as his first Nigerian student protege at Unilag recently.
What a day it was when on 26th February, The FirstBank Youth Excel Series debuted in Unilag; a youth empowerment cum motivational session. The highlight of the event was the opportunity that Akokites had to be mentored by Guest speaker Willie Jolley, an international celebrity speaker, singer and author. Willie, a recipient of the 'Speaker Hall of Fame' Award five time WAMMIE Avan-Winning singer, international best-selling author and syndicated radio show host on Siriusxm channel 141, was voted one of 'Top 5 Outstanding Speakers in the World' by TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL.

After his powerful motivational talk in the Capacity-filled Main Auditorium of the University of Lagos, he had to answer three questions from students. Prince Joshua was one of them. Moved by what he believed to be a show of persistent courage and self-drive, Willey Jolley congratulated me on stage with a warm handshake. He asked me, "Do you want to be successful?".I said "yes". He asked again, "Do you want to be rich?" And one again, I replied affirmatively. "This is what I'm gonna do. Here's my card - it is your direct link to me. Contact me because you are now my PROTÉGÉ." That was it!!! me? First Nigerian student protégé of American speaker, Willie Jolley. I couldn't have asked for a better day. All Glory to God and Thanks to the FirstBank Brand for this innovation.(See Pics Attached)

#A protégé is a younger person who is mentored, guided and trained to be successful by an older, influential and accomplished person# CU@DTop.

No comments:

Post a Comment